Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Smilio and Smilia Welcome You...to Schnickle Hospital!

Hi! My sister, Smilia, is trying to write, but its MY LAPTOP and I wanna write the introduction!
Hmph! Not fair, Smilio!
Anywho, this site was created by the founder of Schnickle Hospital and our benefactor, Brian O'Connell! Here we document our medical cases over the years. We've had some - 
 - doozys, over the years. Like that sicko Grinnigore. Oh, by the way, it's Smilia here, I like to use bold - 
And I, Smilio, DON'T like to use bold. But as I we were saying, Schnickle Hospital has had some weird medical cases. Me and my sister have gotten quite tangled up in a few of them.
And we want to share them with you. We'll share them on this site, BUT we're an nominee for a COMIC BOOK alongside The Marvelous Adventures of Bowling Ball! The other nominees are awesome too, but we hope you vote for us!
And even if you don't you can still read this blog which is updated by Brian every now and then. Say hi, Brian!
Hi guys. Yep, I'm the benefactor of Smilio and Smilia, the creator and proprietor of Schnickle Hospital, AND I write their blog - not to mention the fact that I am co-manager of B & B Productions (which you can visit here) and I run my own company, Red Death Productions (which you can visit here). I also write Goosebumps reviews (click here) AND a blog called The Manor of Mirrors (here). I warn you, though, I don't really update the last one much.
But anyway, this isn't what the post is about. We just wanted to welcome you to Schnickle Hospital!
Yeah.
Yeah.
So, goodbye - 
 - from the both of us.
The three of us!

Smilio,Smilia, and Brian 

No comments:

Post a Comment